Flight-Report.com Stats for September 2013: The Month in Numbers
I’m happy to be able to report the monthly numbers in English for the very first time! Flight-Report.com inaugurated its English-language version this month and we’ve already seen quite a bit of success.
In fact, the most active poster this month (in either language) was the Anglophone member, TerryYong. Congrats to you and thanks for your participation! And welcome to all the New Anglophone participants! Marathon, who is already the largest contributor on the French-language site, continues to be a leading contributor on the English-language site. And in third place we have AirCanada881 who is also a big contributor on the French side.
This was the second best month in the past year for the number of reports posted. I’m happy to report that almost half of those were in English! This is amazing considering that the site only became bilingual at the beginning of the month.
Here is a breakdown of this month’s Flight-Reports by class. This month we had 20% of reports in Premium classes (First, Business, and Premium Economy).
Here are the most viewed reports in English for the month. It is interesting to note that they are all in premium classes.
1. Singapore – Los Angeles (Singapore Airlines, Airbus A340-500, Business) by DURIAN: http://flight-report.com/en/report-4813.html
2. Istanbul – Hong Kong (Turkish Airlines, Boeing 777-300ER, Business) by AirCanada881: http://flight-report.com/en/report-4817.html
3. Tokyo NRT – Paris CDG (Japan Airline, Boeing 777-300ER, Business) by Denzee: http://flight-report.com/en/report-4791.html
4. New York JFK – London (Delta Air Lines, Boeing 767-300ER, Business) by KevinDC: http://flight-report.com/en/report-4863.html
5. Istanbul – Los Angeles (Turkish Airlines, Boeing 777-300ER, Business) by Lagensecret: http://flight-report.com/en/report-4769.html
Thanks everyone for being a part of the Flight-Report community and Happy flying!
Flight-Report Community Manager and Moderator